Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Outstanding Me


I am Rahmiana Rahman, a buginese woman. Now, I live in Makassar, South Sulawesi.  

As a first daughter growing up at my mother’s and father’s struggles, I could understand the meaning of struggle in life. Therefore, I am never afraid to getmy dreams come true.

Now, As a young active woman leader, I like to do many things everyday. The activities help me to arrange time well by having paper-based day planner to organize, prioritize and schedule.  

I enjoy my routines as pioneer and volunteer of some communities, founder of social enterprises, social worker and educator. Then, when I have free time, I love reading, visiting new places which are far away from Makassar, hiking, writing, drinking coffee, eating meatball, meeting new people, gathering with children and learning traditional dance.


I have hundreds of interesting stories with my parents, young sister, a man that I love and my beloved friends. I have many inspired stories to be shared, as well.

I am passionate in Entrepreneurship, Volunteerism, Peace Education, Youth Empowerment and Gender Equity.







You may find me at : 
#CV.SOULMAKS CREATIVE
#SOULMAKS MAGAZINE (www.soulmaks.com)
#SIGiMakassar
#SINTALARASUNM
#GenerationsForPeace
#PCMISULSEL
#KAPAS
#IMPS
#BajiGau
#SIGiMamuju
#SIGiMajene
#GMIBI
#etc J

Contact Person : 085396090977 / https://www.facebook.com/ammy.cheeryozon

0 comments:

Post a Comment